Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't play pay

I'm sure you've seen the "If you Play, you PAY" drug posters all over the place (especially at bus stops... where I seem to be spending most of my waking hours).


I mean, I get the message, but I really don't get the ads.


It just doesn't seem too smart of all these enterprises - whose clientele are already associated with drugs - to some more have their posterboys and girls grafitti-ed with jail bars and handcuffs and police officers and whatever scary shit right?


Ok so, gay men (NewUrbanMale), clubbers (Ministry of Sound, St. James), I can still understand. But jewellery buyers?!?!


I am so gonna associate Perlini's Silver with crackwhores now.

Anyway, I think the National Council Against Drug Abuse missed out on on a great advertising opportunity with my local CC:


SO YOU WANT TO CALL IT "TALENT" HUH?!?! LET'S BUST THOSE TODDLERS' ASSES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joyce i <3 U