Sunday, December 23, 2007

Er... boobies, anyone?


I am so childish.

To be precise, the kind of child who's old enough to giggle when he/she/it sees a restaurant signboard at Changi Village saying "Seamen".

Yes, my parents raised me well.

Speaking of signboards at Changi Village:


It's so funny, like straight from your (innocently racist) childhood. How did people even come up with the sing-song "singh, singh, baboo singh, go home let your mother cane" anyway? What does it mean??? And isn't it horribly... wrong?

I'm not about to launch into a discussion about latent racism in Singapore but I mean, just imagine a shop sign emblazoned with "PROP. NEH NEH POK".

Moving on, here's how to make good use of your Higher Chinese - "Prostitution Fish Porridge" for sale!


Tee hee hee. Pity it wasn't open.

I'd like to end of this post by stating that Waraku (the restaurant) is really demeaning to women:


It's enough to make you want to shout...


KAMINAAAAAAAAAABEH!!!!!

All too good to be true. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't realise u were blogging again

to borrow a line from JC ... "why you always liddat"